Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The Bakers

Check out this amazing family of 13! Only two of them are married in. Aren't they just beautiful! This mom and dad have done an amazing job with this bunch and I truly enjoyed my time with them. Mom, I have several different options on this first family picture, I just happened to like this one.




First set of twins.....
And yes, another...aren't they great!

You were all so patient and I enjoyed getting to know you. And thanks for easing the pain of my first embarrasing moment as a photographer as I took my tumble from atop that silly table and many thanks to whoever it was that aiding in braking my fall. Hope you all enjoy!

3 comments:

Christina Anderson said...

Jen you got some great shots girl!!! It's often hard to shoot a group with so many different ages......but you did it!!! You caught them all looking great!

tammie thessing said...

great job with the light! this is tammie, we met at the arkansas photo meetup. it was great meeting you jennifer!

Unknown said...

man when i warms up and i have the funds i want you to do family pics for us. we havent had then done in ages. and definately not since luke was born.