Monday, June 2, 2008

Sweet Baby Ashlin
I am proud to introduce you all to the beautiful Ashlin Taylor. Her mom has been a precious friend to me for many years and was actually a bridesmaid in my wedding. We have lots of memories and I look forward to making many more with baby Ashlin. She had a rough time getting here, but I was so excited that she made it into the world safe and sound, thanks to lots of prayers. It was my honor to photograph her in her new home at only 8 days old. She is an amazing and beautiful blessing.




Look at the newborn wrinkle skin....I LOVE IT!!!




This one is posted especially for Dad!



3 comments:

Blake Anthony said...

Pretty Baby, Cousin.

Rachel Cox said...

She is sooo sweet... and she does come from a sweet momma!

Hope you are having fun in Branson!

We got to enjoy Jada last night at the ballpark. Let me tell you, she is soo funny. She was entertaining us all night long with songs and chatter. She is growing up fast Jen!

Crystal said...

She is simply adorable!! I love the one with her in the bowl. so cute!!