Friday, February 15, 2008

I Love Twins

I have a special kind of love for twins that one couldn't understand unless they have experienced being a mother to them! I so miss my boys being this little and precious...I cannot believe that it has been nearly 5 years since mine were this size! Anyways....I enjoyed getting to share the evening with my new little friends Addison and Maddox (and you too Brent and Emily)! Babies truely are a precious gift from God and I am so thankful that He blessed you, Brent and Em, with these angels! I love you guys and I hope you enjoy these! As you will all see, we chose the wrong time of day for these little ones....they weren't too happy with all the interuptions.....







3 comments:

Christina Anderson said...

I like that bottom picture of the two of them screaming in the basket!!! That's precious!

Bev Robison said...

Hi! Thanks for the nice comments on my blog! These twins are so tiny! So cute! To answer your question, the backdrop is charcoal seamless paper and I used a single strobe with a large shoot-thru umbrella. Very simple set-up, just watch the shadows! Feel free to email me if you have any other questions.

Rachel Cox said...

I like what you did to the top of your blog - adding the row of pics up there. Really nice touch!

Heard about what happened at the game on Friday! So sorry that Jada was almost hit by that ball! Derek really did feel terrible, even later that weekend he was still torn up about it. Men! ;-)

Will you be going to the conference this weekend to hear Ashley? If so, I will see you then. :-)