Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Jada at the River Market
Last Saturday, we had a family day in Little Rock. While the boys did their annual "Boat Show Thingy" that us girls care nothing about, I had a blast getting some new shots of my "Baby J"...not so baby anymore :( She was so much fun, socializing with everyone who passed by. Even when I had had enough of the 30 degree weather and headed for the car, she had a crying fit to stay longer...we'll have to go again another time!




Ok, this one, I'll be holding this over her head for the rest of her life. She is such a mess....look at that face. I thought someone might need a laugh at her curlyhead expense.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

yes major blackmail there. lol. i cant believe you were out walking around in that. i was so excited when yesterday was so so warm. i was in heaven. then it dropped 20 degrees from lunch till 4. yikes!

Christina Anderson said...

I love the first one of her with the red gate behind her! That's precious. Looks like you guys had a great time!

Rachel Cox said...

These are SO good!

But I must admit that I LOOOOVE the one of Jada crying. That is tooo precious! And with the curlers in her hair, the picture couldn't be more perfect! ha!

Anonymous said...

I would have to agree...I love the picture of Jada crying. That's so funny! and cute