Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Bakers

This is the sweetest family! My mission was to capture this beautiful family interacting with each other and with their sweet 10 day old baby sister, who they all just adore and also get some individual photos of of the children. I have known their mother for a long time and she is such a sweet friend....I often kept the oldest (Kane) when he was just a wee little one. He was always my favorite little friend to spend time with and even as a teenager, I said "one day when I have a little boy, I hope he is this precious and his name is will be Kane too." So now you know the history of my Kane's name...isn't that fun! And it makes it all the more fun to get to see him all these years later so handsome and grown up. I enjoyed getting to meet and play with all of his younger brothers and sisters. It was a blessing to spend the evening in your home and I hope I was able to capture the life of the Bakers......















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics! What a beautiful family! You did a wonderful job of capturing this family's love.

Rachel Cox said...

Wow - 5 kiddos! They are all precious... and love the story about Kane. I never knew that!

Kelli Stuart said...

hello! i made it back tuesday and just wanted to know if you had a chance to take some pictures in the field of flowers. i noticed that they were mostly gone and the weeds were getting thick and tall so i was hoping you made it out there before they were gone.