Monday, May 12, 2008

Lil Miss P
I met this cutie pie in Maumelle to capture some images of her for her 3rd birthday. Her dad and my husband grew up together in the same town. She didn't really intend to have her picture taken that day and was pretty sure she could make it through the shoot without smiling, but thankfully we were able to change her mind. Happy Birthday Sweetheart!


The first few show her avoiding eye contact and having quite the serious face....



Then she began to warm up.....

And thanks to mom and dad not being afraid to act silly and have some fun, we finally got some giggles and a happy face!!!



Thanks for the fun....hope you enjoy!

4 comments:

Cherie said...

How funny!!! Great job with her! I love the one on the yellow slide :)

Rachel Cox said...

Isn't she cute?! I love her little dress... and even though it took her awhile to warm up, I still love the serious ones!

Kelli Stuart said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog! I enjoyed looking through your work!!!

Crystal said...

These are really great! The black and white polka dot dress really looks good. Love the yellow slide.