Monday, October 29, 2007

Finally....I have had some computer issues....but here are the Cabantacs. We had a great relaxed photoshoot and it was such an enjoyable time for me. Aren't they just the sweetest, picture-perfect family! We were hoping to get one great family photo and came out with a whole lot more! Hope you enjoy..let me know what you all think. And be on the lookout for me to post some Christmas card options for anyone looking. Good day to all!







Look at that sweet face!
I know I already posted this in B/W, but I thought the color turned out pretty cool too!


2 comments:

Christina Anderson said...

Finally!!! Those are fun girl. Glad to hear that you had a great time taking them!!! What a beautiful family. She does have a precious grin in that close up!!!

Anonymous said...

These are so good!