Friday, October 12, 2007

Fun Day With My Kids!

We had such a fun day walking around downtown Conway today, shooting pictures along the way! The kids had fun getting to chose the places and the ways they wanted to get their pictures made instead of being told what to do and how to do it.....I wanted them to enjoy it as much as I do. And it was quite successful I'd say! Hope you all enjoy!




















































































































































3 comments:

Enten-Hausen said...

OH sind das schöne Bilder!
Liebe Grüße sendet Doreen!

Unknown said...

oh how cute!! theyall lot so adorable. and that little girl of your's. such the fashoinista.

Anonymous said...

I LLLLLOOOOOVVVVEEEE your pictures. I can't wait to have you take a picture of my crew!!!