Saturday, October 13, 2007

My Kids Again......

I went out again on this gorgeous day to get more shots of my kids with the help of my gracious mom...thank you mom!!! It was busy, fun, and painful (mom and I have the whelps to prove it...we stepped right in the middle of a very large ant hill). It was worth it to me, to get this first shot of Jada! I was asked by Gymboree to send pictures of Jada dressed in their brand clothing...so here she is decked out head to toe! This one is my favorite!


I was so happy to get a real smile out of this little diva, but now I can't seem to decide which I like better...the black and white or the color photo?? I could use some help with this one....let me know if you have a favorite!

I love my blue-eyed boys!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

i love that second pic with the pearls. like a said fashionista to boot.

i think i like the color one better.

Renee--The Raders said...

...and I like the black and white! :) Love you Girl! Renee

Christina Anderson said...

Love the first pic with the umbrella!!! Adorable! Handsome boys-I'm a little partial to the blue eyes as well!!! Love the black & white smile!

Anonymous said...

I think I like the black and white as well!!