Friday, March 21, 2008

The Jamesons
This family is so special to me, so I was tickled pink when I got a call from Mississippi asking me to shoot some pictures while they were in town visiting. I have known the mother and grandmother of these children nearly my whole life and they have such a special place in my heart. As you can tell they have beautiful children, but they are all just as precious on the inside. I am blessed to call you friends and honored for the opportunity to capture these precious little ones. I so enjoyed spending the morning with you and letting all of our kids play together. Love you all!

I don't often do color selection, but there couldn't have been a more perfect time...I love her smelling this yellow flower!







and then I had to do it again....but, how cute is that?!


No comments: