Thursday, March 6, 2008

SNOW DAY!!!!
We had sooo much fun in the snow on Tuesday!! Daddy got to be at home with us and play which made for two great surprises all in one day! I am thankful that God blessed us with this fun family time! The picture below of Kane was a constant expression on his face! He kept saying, " I can't believe it snowed and it's finally really Christmas!" All the explaining in the world cannot convince him that SNOW does not = CHRISTMAS.....I love this child, hard head and all! The boys made their first snowman (SNOWDEN was his name) all by themselves...I was so proud of them! And of course there was an ongoing snowball fight the entire time....I love the photo of the boys pegging their daddy! I hope you all were able to enjoy the snow, and if not, it looks like you'll get another opportuniy tomorrow! Can't Wait!





























These last two are here just because. Jada has decided this week that she actually DOES like to have her picture taken. She keeps saying, "Take a my pichur, mommy....pleeeeaaase!" So you know I wouldn't pass that opportunity up...she's a mess and I love her!



















2 comments:

Rachel Cox said...

ha! The picture with the snowball in mid air is hilarious!

Trish said...

Too CUTE! My kids thought it was Christmas too. Your kids are beautiful!