Wednesday, March 19, 2008

You'll forever be my baby boys...
I want to say a very Happy Birthday to Kane and Kimbrow!!!
It's hard to even know where to begin....as I type through the tears, I thank God that he chose and trusted me to care for these two amazing blessings. My biggest dream, that I had prayed for my entire life, was that God would allow me to be a mother. I never imagined He would bless me beyond my dreams. My life has never carried the same meaning since these two precious boys entered my life. God brought them to me as tiny little 4 pound beings and I have had the privilege of watching them grow into beautiful, strong, loving boys. I adore them for unique individuals that they are and count my blessings everyday!
Kane and Kimbrow, I love you, I am proud of you, and I thank God for you!...Mom

I thought you all might like to look back with me at images from years past. Many of these were scanned in so please excuse the quality. Feel free to leave a birthday message for my big 5 year olds...Enjoy!

The picture above is from the first time they were together after being born (3 days old)....the most precious thing I have ever seen...they inched their way over to each other and snuggled up. My favorite picture and a precious image of brotherly love. Kimbrow(left) and Kane(right)
1 year (photo by Mike Kemp)2 year
Kimbrow
Kane
3 year
4 year
5 year
Thanks for letting me share my heart and remember to count YOUR blessings today!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

happy b day boys!!
we just had lukes 4th too. I cant believe i dont have a baby anymore. not that i want another. i am passing that torch over to leslie its her turn now.

terry kimbrow said...

Happy Birthday Kane and Kimbrow! I love every minute we spend together. You have brought so much fun and joy into my life. Papa K.

Christina Anderson said...

Happy Birthday Kane and Kimbrow!You guys are some of our best friends and we are so glad for the time we get to spend together. We love you guys! Ethan, Cerra Cathryn, Brantley

Rachel Cox said...

So amazing that they are already five years old! My goodness!

They are still so precious Jen. You have done good!

Happy Birthday boys!

Paige said...

Happy Birthday Kane and Kimbrow! I just can't believe how precious they are! You guys have amazing parents and grandparents. They love you more than you could possibly imagine! Take care of that baby sister! Paige