Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Circle of Friends

Although I have been very behind with some of my postings and especially this one, it was too great to just let it go. I was so very honored to work with Circle of Friends of Conway in as they delivered the annual Breakfast with Santa event. All of the proceeds from the day went to Arkansas Children's Hospital. Kids were lined up through the building to spend some time and get their picture made with Santa and Mrs. Clause. It was such a joy to share in this day and was one of the highlights of my holiday! I wanted to share a few sweet pictures from the day.






The Circle of Friends Group Photo with Santa and Mrs. Clause!


Santa and Mrs. Clause were amazing to work with and we talked seriously about having a Studio Santa Photo Day for Christmas 08...check back for details when the holiday season rolls back around!

No comments: