Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Us
I have been wanting to post these for such a long time, but my pictures had to take a backseat as I wrapped up all of my holiday photo sessions. Now that I am recovered from the hustle and bustle I want to share my family photos. It's hard to believe that we have NEVER had a family picture made before this day and my boys are nearly 5...that's sad! I'm convinced that I am made to be behind the camera, not 1 ounce of me enjoys being in front of it. But, I decided it absolutely necessary to have a family photo to cherish and I am so glad that I did! I had an amazing photographer and special friend, Christina of CLA Photography , shoot these for me and it was a fun time! It rained on us the second we stepped out of the car so we shot them all in an old barn in which we found a very large dead rodent...sooo yuck! It definately made for some lasting memories! Thanks so much friend, I will cherish these for a long time to come!






1 comment:

Christina Anderson said...

You make it pretty easy to take your picture with such a beautiful family!!! I enjoyed it and look forward to another opportunity sometime! Now I've actually gotta get some of these up on my blog!