Tuesday, January 29, 2008

The Kimbrows
I am really late getting these posted, too. But, they have to forgive me because this is MY family! We got everyone all together, which is an accomplishment all in itself, and had our 1st family picture made in about 10yrs or more. It was an experience and this shot that we settled on was 1 of about 30, but that's what you get when you have 3 children (Jada is eating candy, by the way) and a comedian of a brother who kept everyone laughing! My family is a great treasure in my life and I tell them all too little how thankful I am for them. I am blessed to have a family full of people who love Christ and each other. I hope you enjoy meeting my family!

Mom and Dad
Ashley and my brother Jason
My baby brother Justin and Sarah
My sweetheart and I
I just threw this one in for a laugh, this was supposed to be a hug...looks more like a headlock!
Special thanks to BR (Brian Ratliff) for snapping these for me!

1 comment:

Rachel Cox said...

All of those are sooo beautiful! What a striking family the Kimbrow's are! (Not that I am bias or anything. :-))