Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Beautiful Lauren

I love and fear firsts in photography! This was my first experience in shooting headshots and I loved it even more than I expected I would...it was so much fun! These images are for the photogenic category in an upcoming pageant that Lauren is competing in. She is a beautiful and talented girl and I know that God will use her to do amazing things with her life. Thanks to Kristi for being my assistant and to Lauren's mom Tammy for coming along to help us get just the right shots. I had such a fun time with you all and I can't wait to hear good results from the pageant, I know Lauren will do well!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beutiful young lady! You did a great job on these!!

Unknown said...

beautiful!! these are so good!! head shots are always nerve racking, but you did great!

Anonymous said...

I LOOOVE THE 2nd one

Paige said...

Ok is this the tammy p. from antioch? If so then Lauren is so grown up now and so beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Jennifer--I was looking through your pictures--they are Wonderful! I would love for you take some pictures of my boys sometime when I am in Conway! Have a great day!

Jena Griffin Baker

Rachel Cox said...

LOVE the first one... definately my favorite!

And I agree Paige she has grown up into a beautiful young lady! Good luck Lauren!

Christina Anderson said...

You know which are my favs---you did a great job on these head shots! Great work!!!