Monday, July 7, 2008

McAllister Jase Kimbrow
8lbs. 12 oz. 20 in.

What a fun and amazing day!!! I am so proud to introduce you all to my nephew, "lil mac"!!! Ashley did an amazing job as she labored for 13 hours before this lil man chose to grace us with his sweet presence! What a joy to see God bless our family with this precious miracle! Thanks to all who prayed for them on this day, Ashley and Mac are both doing great! I can't wait to show you more of our new little addition! God Bless!


I am one very proud Aunti!!!!!!




6 comments:

Unknown said...

all of the kimbrow grandchildren look alike!!! :) congrats to everyone! such a cutie! and being an aunt is THE best!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! He's perfect. I think he looks like Jada! Being an aunt is so much fun. I know he's going to love his aunt jenn and uncle nick. -Kristy Perryman

Trish said...

Aww!!! What a handsome little man! Congratulations!

Crystal said...

Congratulations!!! He is so cute, can't wait to see all of his pictures to come in the next months!

Rachel Cox said...

Aww...how sweet. I love the one of you and "Mac". :-)

And congratulations on being an AUNT. I don't know what that feels like yet either, and I am VERY ready to be one! ha!

Rebecca said...

Congratulations on your new nephew! He is beautiful!