Saturday, July 12, 2008

Need More Mac?
I just had to show you a few more pictures of my sweet nephew. He's is one precious little boy! I was so excited when Jason sent me this first picture of Mac in his "going home from the hospital" outfit....because it's the one I had given to him. Jason told me that Mac just loves his beanie hat and wants to wear it all the time (like he has a say-so)...but anyways, it makes an auntie proud!!! Ha!


And here are Kane, Kimbrow, and Jada meeting their cousin for the first time, can you tell they are excited?! They each didn't want to give up their turn for the other. And have constantly been asking for the next time they can go see him and hold him! It means so much to me to see them love him so naturally at first sight!
We are so glad you are here Baby Mac!!!!!

3 comments:

Paige said...

Jen they are all so precious! Tell your brother and Ashley I said congratulations!

Rachel Cox said...

Awww...he is TOO cute!

And could the pic of Jada and McAlister be any more precious?! Good thing her momma's a photographer and can capture the photogenic face! :-)

Christina Anderson said...

He looks so much like Jada!! He's adorable and the outfit is precious! Amber did a great job on those! Fun pictures! Thanks for sharing.