Friday, July 4, 2008

Lil Mac is on his way....
I am sooo excited that in only a few days I will take on a new title...I'm going to be "Aunt Jen"!!! It was my honor to capture this time for my brother, Jason and his wife, Ashley as they anticipate the arrival of thier first baby. They are both such beautiful people that it made this job really easy! Please pray for them as they enter this new chapter in their lives. Jason and Ashley, I know that you will be amazing parents and I can't wait to meet your little man!


8 comments:

Unknown said...

congrats on the auntie status. i'm still waiting for leslie to put me in that role.

Anonymous said...

JENN YOUR PICS ARE GREAT I LOVE THE VERY FIRST ONE !! BEING ANAUNT IS GREAT I HAVE A NIECE AND A NEPHEW

Laura said...

I love these pics of ashley and jason! Can't wait to meet mac..congrats on becoming an aunt. It's lots of fun

Christina Anderson said...

These maternity pictures are wonderful! Jason and Ashley are both beautiful people, as you said, and you did a GREAT job documenting this first pregnancy! Congrats to you for becoming an Aunt! You will be wonderful at it as well!!!

Paige said...

Yet again the kimbrow family pulls out all the stops! You guys are all so beautiful and your parents have got to be the proudest ones I know. I love you all so much! Congratulations Jason and Ashley, you guys are going to be amazing parents. Paige Brumley

Crystal said...

These pictures are great! She looked wonderful and they look really happy!! Congrats on becoming an Aunt.

Kelli Stuart said...

These are really beautiful pictures! Makes me want to be pregnant ;)

Rachel Cox said...

I actually was just wondering this morning if they took pg pictures... glad they did.... as always you did great! The close up of Ashley's face is really good! She didn't gain any weight in her face during her pregnancy which is amazing! I definately won't be that lucky when I EVENTUALLY get pregnant. :-)